
We went out to eat after Abby got set apart. This is her sweet dessert!! After dinner we went to Walmart to get last minute things for the mish. I had the privilege of being her "companion" I had to go everywhere with her and we even got to sleep in the same bed together before she left!! I love the late night together, talking about her fears and dreams of what a mission will be like. I am glad that we are companions for one last day, I feel like it's a blessing to be with her all the time.
"The girl you marry will take a terrible chance on you. She will give her all to the young man she marries. He will largely determine the remainder of her life. She will even surrender her name to his name? There is another serious thing to which many young men become addicted. This is anger. With the least provocation they explode into tantrums of uncontrolled rage. It is pitiful to see someone so weak. But even worse, they are prone to lose all sense of reason and do things which bring later regret.
No comments:
Post a Comment